60 Harry Potter Life Lesson
Life lessons in harry potter
1. We need to fight and fight and keep fighting for only then can he will be kept at the bay the never quite eradicated.
2. It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
3. People can’t come back from the dead.
4. To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.
5. The ones that love was never really love us never really leave us. You always find them in your heart.
6. In the times of trouble one should never isolate themselves. If you are alone, you are not as much of a threat.
7. No one is perfect. But that doesn’t mean that we should not try to do our very best.
8. Good always wins over evil.
9. Wit beyond measure is a man’s greatest treasure.
10. There will be times when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.
11. We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.
12. Behind every victory, there are lots of unsung heroes.
13. We’ve all got light and dark inside us. What matters is the part which use to act on. That’s who we really are.
14. Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times is only one remembers to turn on the light.
15. Working hard is important. But there is something else that matters even more, believing in yourself.
16. If you want to know what a man’s like take a good look at how he treats his in inferiors, not his equals.
17. It is our choices that shows what we are, far more than our abilities.
18. There are causes worth dying for, but none worth killing .
19. Great knowledge is attained with great pain.
20. Outside our appearances, can sometimes hide the most beautiful things.
21. The loneliest people are the kindest.
22. The saddest people smile the brightest.
23. The most damaged people are the wisest.
24. Time will not slow down when something unpleasant lies ahead.
25. Being smart is nothing to be ashamed of.
26. Anything is possible if you’ve got enough nerve.
27. Perhaps those who are the best suited to power, are those who never sought it.
28. Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.
29. It matters not someone is born to be, but what they grow to be.
30. Every human’s life is worth the same and worth saving.
31. Do not pity the dead, pity the living, and above all, those who live without love.
32. Numbing the pain for a while will only make it worse when you finally feel it.
33. Loyalty is one of the most admirable traits one can have.
34. Fear of the name only increases the fear of the thing itself.
35. People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong rather than right.
36. It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more.
37. We should always cherish our freedom. Compare it to others, who don’t have it.
38. It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.
39. When in doubt, go to the library.
40. Things that we lose always have a way of coming back to us, if not always in the way we expect.
41. We do not need magic to change the world. We carry all the power we need inside ourselves.
42. Understanding is the first step of acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
43. Curiosity is not sin. But we should exercise caution with our curiosity.
44. Age is foolish and forgetful when it underestimates youth.
45. Being different isn’t a bad thing, it means that you are brave enough to be yourself.
46. Power can and will corrupt you, it you let.
47. Books and cleverness aren’t important. There’s something more important: Friendship and bravery.
48. There is nothing stronger than a mother’s love.
49. Life isn’t fair.
50. Money will only let you chose your own form of misery.
51. Obsession will rot your mind and lead you to madness.
52. Spineless people will always turn on you.
53. Only the greatest adversity will reveal your true self.
54. Know your weakness and learn how to use them to your advantage.
55. Money is far less important than your family and friends.
56. Political corrupts even the most magical people and places.
57. We should celebrate our individuality.
58. Most people are not born evil.
59. Reading can sometimes save your life.
60. You can always rely on your mother, even for your life.